Sunday, May 20, 2007

it takes a second to say goodbye

Ben is in the bath.
I'm on the sofa.

When my alarm went off today I was genuinely puzzled as to why it was interrupting my sleep.
When I drove home from the station today I really had trouble with my spacial awareness. "Where exactly is the outside of the car?"
When I watched Sunday morning TV I thought to myself that Edwina Currie wears even more make-up than the PussyCat Dolls do.
When I read Post Secret I prayed for the girl (I imagined it to be a girl) who misses God.
When my mum and I had prawn salad for lunch I made the dressing.
When I tidied my room I found the letters I received while I was in Tanzania.
When I cooked peas I used the new colander.
When I went to church I got held up by an old-school traditional gypsy horse and caravan.
When I listened to the sermon I held his hand.

No comments: