Saturday, May 12, 2007

i love you dearly but you're never alone

Firstly : Three observations I made on my journey to Charing Cross this morning.

  1. I saw a pigeon eating sick. Those birds are digusting.
  2. The tube announcer lady says "Tottenham" of "Tottenham Court Road" in a mildly amusing way.
  3. I got the tube at 8am. The only other people in the station were the tube men, and there were only 2 people in my carriage when I got on. This was the emptiest I have ever seen it. It was good.

Secondly : Some blog related thoughts.

After the excitement of having La Bella Principessa comment on two of my posts, I got myself a clustr map, which is now prudly sitting in the right hand column. On the first upload I found that apart from myself, my boyfriend, and maybe Graham, I had at least four other people reading my blog that day, one in France, one in Toronto (La Bella Principessa), one in California and one in Western Australia. I had 20 visits that day.

However, I was unsure how many were me, so I made an effort not to look at my blog for a day. That day I had 12 visitors.

I have just checked now, and yesterday I got 2.

Were they both Ben?
Probably.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of them was me!