Monday, August 07, 2006

love you love you love you long time

I had a very strange dream last night. I was in the car with Ben and he was being proper flirty, and then we got out of the car and he was trying to kiss me, and I was like "Oooo I'm sorry but like, a few months ago I would've been fine, but I've got a boyfreind so yeah, sorry." And then I woke up and realised "Ben IS my boyfriend!"

This was just before Pete posed this very important question : "Do you want a. eggs for breakfast, or b. more sleep?" I chose a.

I was at Pete's cos I'd stayed there after last night's "Billie and Ruth - Welcome home from your 11 month adventure" night out. I'm not going to give a blow by blow account of what happened, but just mention these notable incidents.

On our arrival at Evil Eye we decided to move all the furniture (is that how you spell that) to create a large enough seating area for everyone. In doing this we moved a large sofa away from a computer, which proceded to fall over sideways and land with an almighty crash. Wooops. Appropriate response : hide it behind the offending sofa and move accross to the other side of the room.

While in Varsity it started to rain. Just as we were thinking about moving on Betsy decided that what she really needed was an umbrella, so she set about getting one. Going over to the bar, she didn't lie, she merely asked "Has anyone left an umbrella here?"

This was, obviously a genuinely innocent enquiry.

"What colour?" "Black"

She's just a very inquisitive person!

"Is this it?" "Yes"

And he just handed it to her! No deception involved at all. None. And this went meant that on our way to the Lowther, Betsy remained dry, as did Pete's right side and my left side. (Mostly)

While in the lowther we spotted a jukebox. (30p a song = bargain. I'd buy anything for 30p. Up to a point.) So myself and James selected S Club 7 - Reach. James, Pete, Billie, Luke, Soph, Betsy and I had reminising fun by singing the song and dancing the dance. And when we'd finished some guy said "I hope you feel ashamed of yourselves in the morning!" I don't feel ashamed at all. Not even a little bit. I'm quite pleased with myself actually, and with Luke's reply "I hope you feel ashamed of yourself right now!"

And I'm pleased he didn't take offence and introduce Luke to his fist.

Although, that might have been funny for a little while.

2 comments:

Luke said...

Erk, don't remember saying that at all. Good to know i'm offensive when drunk as well...

Anonymous said...

I don't remember that at all. Probably because I did the dance then proceded to leer over Ellie and attempt a reconciliation with Sophie. OOps. That bloody hilarious though!