Tuesday, July 24, 2007

you're still not famous

I'll still not posting properly.
But I really want to.
I have been too busy, too tired, too far from a PC, and too abroad to post for a long time.
I have many, many half post ideas in my head struggling to come out.

On Saturday night our car broke down in a carpark near Gatwick airport and we had to call out the rescue men. We got home at 5am. I was at work at 9, then church and wasn't home til 10pm. As a lay in bed at midnight, knowing I had work in 8 hours I really wanted to post but I was too physically tired to get from bed to PC. And PC was off, another barrier. It's harder to post when the "set-up laptop" is no longer a feature of my room and I have to venture into the rest of the building to find a broadband connection and keyboard combo. But there were so many possible posts in my head that I couldn't sleep.

As I laying there thinking them through, I suddenly wanted to the blog about the fact that I couldn't blog because I needed sleep, but couldn't sleep because I needed to blog.

And then I REALLY wanted to blog about the fact that I wanted to blog about that.
So here I am.

But it seems none of the other topics have blossomed enough to distinguish them from the rest of them, and therefore, for the time being, remain brain bound.

No comments: