Tuesday, January 15, 2008

put it in the pantry, with your cupcakes

I thought that maybe it was time for a post.

I joined the gym today using the photo I cut out of my ULU card, only to discover that, as the gym is in the University of London Union, the membership card is in fact a ULU with 2 holes punched in it so you can use it in the lockers. Sigh.

So I swam. I don't know how many lengths I did but I was in the pool for 20 minutes (that's not very long really). There were less naked people than on Saturday. However the girl using the locker next to me came out of the gym, casually took off all her clothes, then headed for the showers in a very naked state. But then, isn't that to be expected when showering? I suppose yes.

In fact, maybe it's less embarassing to be naked than cowering under a towel trying to pull your knickers up without anyone seeing or falling over?

And more practical too?

But that doesn't explain showering naked in one of the non-cubicle showers when there are cubicles free.

Exhibitionists?

Or they don't mind being naked so they are leaving the cubicles for prudes like me?

I'm just not used to all this naked ness.

What's a prude anyway?

No comments: