Saturday, August 25, 2007

poor little rich boy, all the couples have gone

I haven't written in such a long time. I'm starting again in a shaky, wobbly unsure way. This will hopefully lead to confidence and greatness.

It's not only the blogging that's gone down the pan this summer. I feel pretty much inept at communicating in any way anymore. The ability to prase a text message or an email in such a way as to not appear rude seems to have completely eluded me. I don't know how to make small talk anymore. I don't know how to talk to anyone at work. I probably come accross and wierd and young and completely uncaring, especially in relation to the whole Tim's probably schizophrenic wife situation. I'm rubbish on the phone. When and if I ever get round to it, I don't have any sentances.

Does no one else realise I'm this bad?

I can be better.

Or has it been too long to recover?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what my first language is but I discovered this summer that it isn't English.

The day before yesterday I walked past the old tatty barber's on my street and it was deserted except for an old man (the barber?) sitting on one of the chairs in front of a mirror playing the acoustic guitar all alone. If I had a blog I would have written about him.