Sunday, April 22, 2007

it really is no mystery

I just did a google-whack! Woop.

After the last post I decided to go over in my head all the bands/artists I've quoted in my titles, and couldn't remember a couple so I stuck them in quotation marks and then into google, and let me tell you, if you google "you found a word to explain it", the only result is the post with that name, here, on my lovely blog.

But if anyone knows, let me know. Also, "Haven't you noticed I've been hanging around?", I can't remember or find that either. I think it could be The Shins. Who are playing at Reading/Leeds this year btw, weeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chère, sorry to disappoint you but that's not a googlewhack :-( A googlewhack has to be only two words, and is not allowed to be in quotation marks. I know this because I have been on googlewhack.com to read the rules because I thought I found one last night (haberdashery mineralocorticoid) but I don't think it's allowed because a) the site is just a list of words and b) it was "pages from the UK". Can you tell how scared I am to look at my books?!